Our mission is to provide student-athletes at Cypress College access to high quality sports medicine care, and through a holistic approach, enhance the well-being of each individual. Our athletic training clinical staff is committed to the athletic and academic success for each patient whom we care for.
1) Professional at all times
We strongly believe that athletic trainers should
dress, talk and conduct themselves in a professional
manner in order to properly represent our clinic and
the AT profession.
2) Passionate about Athletic Training
We demonstrate a strong belief and desire for our
student-athletes to improve and succeed.
3) Commitment towards quality patient care
It is our desire to improve our patients’ condition each time
they receive treatment.
4) Establish an Environment for Student Success
We are committed to prepare our student-athletes to compete
at the optimal level and to educate them in regards to the
physical and psychological aspects of their condition.
5) Empathetic Caregivers
We sincerely care about the welfare of all of our patients.
"Overwhelmed?, Stress-Out?, Confused?, Depression? Click Here: Cypress College’s Mental Health Resources
- 2016 SCOTT TUCKER ATHLETIC TRAINER OF THE YEAR INTERVIEW
- Cypress College Student Health Center:
- Telephone number: (714) 484-7361
- Fax number: (714) 484-6041
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline:
- Telephone number: (800) 273-8255
- Directions to the AT Clinic
- Cypress College AT Clinic Direction